Hair Bar NYC Inc. 601 N. Congress Ave STE 608, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Phone Number: 516-295-7900
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on our website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS:
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD:
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has malicious access to your user account or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTIONS & IMAGES:
The descriptions and images shown on this site are given in good faith and are as accurate as possible. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content accessible on the Site are accurate, complete, consistent, current, or error-free.
Our e-commerce website will allow you to place orders online. Once you have submitted your order you shall receive a confirmation email. We aim to ship your order quickly and efficiently trying to ensure that you receive them in a timely fashion, depending on the delivery choice selected. However, during busy and or holiday periods we cannot guarantee delivery dates unless stated otherwise.
If we are unable to fulfill your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of further action.
Payment can be made using debit cards, credit cards, gift card or through PayPal.
SERVICE VOUCHER TERMS:
Service Voucher(s) ordered through our Site will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the recipients e-mail address you specify at the time of order. Our Service Vouchers include unique numbers and configurable patterns. Any attempts to deface or alter a voucher will make it null and void.
-Our Service Vouchers can only be redeemed at Hair Bar NYC locations in New York and Parkland, Florida.
-Purchasing a Service Voucher does NOT guarantee a specific appointment date or time (please verify appointment availability prior to making your purchase).
-Voucher prices don’t reflect additional fees associated with hair length, thickness or any other possible conditions. Gratuity and Taxes are not included in the voucher price.
-When ordering a Service Voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Service Voucher.
-Service Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
-In order to redeem your Service Voucher, please present your Service Voucher # as shown in RED at the top right corner of each Service Voucher.
-You can check the remaining Service Voucher(s) purchased, by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account on our site).
-Our Service Vouchers don’t expire.
-Service Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
-Any unused portion of a Service Voucher can be converted into a Store Credit or Gift Card.
-You can only return a Service Voucher for a full refund within the first 7 Days after purchase. (Refund can only be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the Service Voucher). After 7 Days you can only return a Service Voucher for a Store Credit or eGift Card of equal value.
-We are not responsible if a Service Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
PRODUCT RETURNS & REFUNDS
Returns and refunds shall be allowed if Hair Bar NYC receives the products back within 14 days of shipping to the client.
The items must be returned in the same condition they were received in. Should items be returned damaged or in an unfit condition for resale then Hair Bar NYC reserves the right to deny refund for that item(s).
All returns should be initiated through our customer support team, you can contact our customer support team either by phone by dialing 516-295-7900 or through e-mail at email@example.com. Customers will be required to return any and all parts of the product, including packaging materials and any accessories included with the product.
Any refund due to you will only be made to the same credit or debit card originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Any refund due will be processed no longer than 7 days after we receive the products.
If the product(s) you receive are faulty, damaged during shipping or miss described, please contact as soon as possible so we can process a return and ship out a replacement.
SERVICE SATISFACTION POLICY
If there is an issue with the results of your hair service(s) performed at any of the Hair Bar NYC salon locations, you must contact the salon location where you had your service performed directly. Our satisfaction policy is in affect: after your first hair rinse/wash or with in the first 5 days after service was completed, which ever comes first. After 5 days, no service satisfaction or Re-Do requests will be honored.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND INFORMATION AND MATERIAL IN THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND INFORMATION AND MATERIAL IN THE SITE, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE WITHOUT ERROR OR INVULNERABLE TO VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO ANY NUMBER OF FACTORS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERIODIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, ACTS OF GOD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, DENIAL OF SERVICE OR OTHER ATTACKS, TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE SITE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE, OR DISRUPTION, AND THEREFORE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING SITE USE AND/OR AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, SECURITY OR PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY SUCH FACTORS.
- COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE AND INFORMATION AND MATERIAL THEREIN WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR INFORMATION AND MATERIALS THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR AVAILABLE, (iv) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE OR INFORMATION OR MATERIALS THEREIN WILL BE CORRECTED, AND (v) THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS AND SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All content available on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and arrangement thereof (collectively, the Content) is the property of Hair Bar NYC Inc, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website (collectively, the Trademarks) are the registered and unregistered marks of Hair Bar NYC Inc, our affiliates, partners or licensors, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws and treaties.
Except as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor Trademarks nor any portion of the Sites may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. Requests for permission should be directed to our corporate offices via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR SITE:
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Should you wish to inform us of a complaint please email us at email@example.com or write to 121 Spruce Street, Cedarhurst, NY 11516.