Product added to cart
While browsing our site, registering for an account or placing an order, we may ask as appropriate, for you to enter your; name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and or purchase.When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, register for an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To use the information to improve our product and services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To better process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings.If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Third-party disclosure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third-party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site.California Online Privacy Protection Act.
– See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By emailing us.
- By logging in to your account.
We honor Do Not Track requests and don’t use additional cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7-14 business days
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to our products and or services.
- Correspond with our newsletter list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from any unwanted correspondence.Contacting Us
Hair Bar NYC
601 N. Congress Ave, Suite 608
Delray Beach, FL 33445 US